- In 1936, Professor Henry Walton Jones Jr. retrieves the Golden Idol of Fertility in Peru.
- Professor Jones hired by the U.S Government to acquire the Ark of the Covenant, enters into conflict with German agents in 1936.
- 1938, Professor Jones retrieves the Cross of Coronado.
Literature and artEdit
- 1933 - King Kong rampages in New York, destroying an elevated train, a Curtiss Helldiver biplane and killing several citizens.
- 1939 - Martian landing in Grover's Mill, an unincorporated village in West Windsor Township, New Jersey in the United States.
- Chief engineer for the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, Hollis Mulwray, embroiled in a fidelity scandal and later found dead by drowning at the Oak Pass reservoir in 1937.
- Chancellor Adolf Hitler (Germany)
References and notesEdit
- ↑ Chinatown (1974)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.